Connect With Us
Mary-Teresa Fletter, M.S.P.T.
Mary-Teresa "M-T" was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. She relocated to Kalamazoo after earning her Master's degree in Physical Therapy from Washington University in December 1998. Her clinical areas of interest include sports and orthopedic related injuries, and she enjoys clinical teaching. M-T is married with 2 young daughters. She enjoys playing soccer, being outdoors, and spending quality time with her family and friends.
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED IN THE KALAMAZOO AREA SINCE 1997 Physical Therapy ONE was established in 1997 by Joe and Leah Walters to fill a need in the Kalamazoo/Portage area for an independently owned, private practice physical therapy clinic. PT1 is the facility of choice for the areas finest physicians.
Physical Therapy ONE was founded on the core values of honesty, integrity, and trust. Our goal is to provide excellence in physical therapy and return individuals to the highest functional level possible with a focus on individualized treatments, patient satisfaction, and cost-containment.
We are dedicated to excellence in the arena of out patient physical therapy. Our commitment is demonstrated by:
- Ensuring that our staff upholds the highest professional standards approved by the APTA
- Providing annual membership for all employees to APTA
- Providing clinical education resources
- Empowering staff to take on leadership roles with special projects/programs
- Promoting the profession of PT in a positive manner with all of our customers