Connect With Us
Dr. Ellen Hector, DPT, PT, COMTis a member of Physical Therapy One's private practice team. She holds specialities in manual therapy, vestibular rehabilitation and sports medicine. In addition, she completed the state-of-the-art concussion care management training through ImPACT® (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing), becoming Southwest Michigan's first ITPT (ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist). She is now incorporating post-injury rehabilitation techniques with the most widely used and scientifically validated concussion evaluation system available.
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED IN THE KALAMAZOO AREA SINCE 1997 Physical Therapy ONE was established in 1997 by Joe and Leah Walters to fill a need in the Kalamazoo/Portage area for an independently owned, private practice physical therapy clinic. PT1 is the facility of choice for the areas finest physicians. Physical Therapy ONE was founded on the core values of honesty, integrity, and trust. Our goal is to provide excellence in physical therapy and return individuals to the highest functional level possible with a focus on individualized treatments, patient satisfaction, and cost-containment. Vision: We are dedicated to excellence in the arena of out patient physical therapy. Our commitment is demonstrated by:
- Ensuring that our staff upholds the highest professional standards approved by the APTA
- Providing annual membership for all employees to APTA
- Providing clinical education resources
- Empowering staff to take on leadership roles with special projects/programs
- Promoting the profession of PT in a positive manner with all of our customers