Connect With Us
Megan Cooper, P.T., D.P.T.
Megan grew up in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. She attended the University of Michigan where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Movement Science. She then attended Grand Valley State University and graduated in 2011 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Her clinical interests include: geriatrics, and orthopedic, sports injuries and Women's health. Megan enjoys spending time with her husband and downhill skiing.
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED IN THE KALAMAZOO AREA SINCE 1997 Physical Therapy ONE was established in 1997 by Joe and Leah Walters to fill a need in the Kalamazoo/Portage area for an independently owned, private practice physical therapy clinic. PT1 is the facility of choice for the areas finest physicians.
Physical Therapy ONE was founded on the core values of honesty, integrity, and trust. Our goal is to provide excellence in physical therapy and return individuals to the highest functional level possible with a focus on individualized treatments, patient satisfaction, and cost-containment.
We are dedicated to excellence in the arena of out patient physical therapy. Our commitment is demonstrated by:
- Ensuring that our staff upholds the highest professional standards approved by the APTA
- Providing annual membership for all employees to APTA
- Providing clinical education resources
- Empowering staff to take on leadership roles with special projects/programs
- Promoting the profession of PT in a positive manner with all of our customers